Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Have anyone else lost friendships since coronavirus ?

Some people going crazy 

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

NO... BUT I did have a cute single neighbor who lost her virginity at my house..

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah... A old friend and his wife had too much time on their hands during all of this Corona nonsense. They were always liberals, and I never had a problem with that, but they both started posting some really nasty, hateful stuff. They even got into a nonstop battle with their family members. Almost everyone has walked away from them, not for disagreeing politically, but for being so stinking foul and nasty.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I lost family members because I offered my help then all of a sudden I was expected to be their slave and lose my freedom.  It was not appreciated at all. They wanted me to be a prisoner and lose my freedom when I made the sacrifice and the family members who did not help criticized the most yet they got the praise 

• rick60
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Yes i have, looking for new friends

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

so far, no.....................

• 4 weeks ago

I have only a few deep friends, and those relationships survive whether we see each other or not.  One friend's teen daughter got COVID, dangerous to her because she had other complicating medical conditions, already.  But that only strengthened my bond with the mother.  Another friend lost her mother to COVID, an outbreak at a Senior Living Home, but at that age, it's the natural way.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yup, but it’s ok I didn’t like them anyway. If you lose any friends during Covid than we’re they rlly ur true friends? 🧐

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

yes I just recently started going to a new store couple years ago, then this mask garbage started and they told me to leave. I thought we were becoming friends turns out their just turds interested in robbing their customer blind. 

live and learn.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sadly, many thousands have

• Marty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Not at all. All my friends believe people are going overboard on this virus and this nonsense isn't going to change how we live our lives.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.