What should be done to speed up the computer?
- 1 month agoFavorite Answer
Start-Control panel- troubleshooter,
- oubaasLv 71 month ago
Drop it from the roof of a high building ^_*
- 1 month ago
save files onto flashdrive and delete from harddrive
- nathaan27Lv 51 month ago
Install more memory.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- JimLv 71 month ago
1) replace hard (spinning) drive with SSD (solid-state drive)
2) increase RAM, I suggest 16gb or more
3) remove programs from "Startup"
4) remove background apps
5) scan for viruses and malware.
There are some good programs that help accomplish 3 & 4.