Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 4 weeks ago

would you read this book?

a girl is best friends with someone who then turns against her and bullies her, then her mum dies. her and her dad move away to get a fresh start and she meets this boy who helps her through her depression 

obviously it would be written a lot better than this haha

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Nope..............

• 3 weeks ago

I am not inclined to be patient with people who end their posts with "haha".

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It sounds both overwrought and dull.  Sorry.  Not my cup of tea.  Throw in some zombies and it'll catch my interest, maybe.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only if it were written by Judy Blume herself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tina
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not if it was the last book left in the Universe. Not if they were holding my cats hostage and threatening to shoot them if I didn't.

• 4 weeks ago

No, that's not the type of book I read, but there are people who do.

• 4 weeks ago

its a pretty common story so probably not.

Thats the type of thing teens read,though so maybe ask some friends 

• 4 weeks ago

If the girl was super hot and the boy was a bit nerdy but they still got it on because super hot girls are more interested in personality than looks, then yeah, I'd read that

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you want me to read that you'd have to include the winning lottery numbers for the next day, but even then, I'd probably just skim.    

• Speed
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Probably not. I'm weary of the notion that the attentions of a boy are necessary for a girl to be happy. And I'm tired of girls who don't consider standing up to bullies, or better, ignoring them and refusing to be hurt by them.

I don't want to read about weak girls.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.