Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 4 weeks ago

would you read this book?

a girl is best friends with someone who then turns against her and bullies her, then her mum dies. her and her dad move away to get a fresh start and she meets this boy who helps her through her depression 

obviously it would be written a lot better than this haha

Nope..............

I am not inclined to be patient with people who end their posts with "haha".

It sounds both overwrought and dull.  Sorry.  Not my cup of tea.  Throw in some zombies and it'll catch my interest, maybe.

Only if it were written by Judy Blume herself.

• Tina

Not if it was the last book left in the Universe. Not if they were holding my cats hostage and threatening to shoot them if I didn't.

No, that's not the type of book I read, but there are people who do.

its a pretty common story so probably not.

Thats the type of thing teens read,though so maybe ask some friends 

If the girl was super hot and the boy was a bit nerdy but they still got it on because super hot girls are more interested in personality than looks, then yeah, I'd read that

• Andrew

If you want me to read that you'd have to include the winning lottery numbers for the next day, but even then, I'd probably just skim.    

• Speed

Probably not. I'm weary of the notion that the attentions of a boy are necessary for a girl to be happy. And I'm tired of girls who don't consider standing up to bullies, or better, ignoring them and refusing to be hurt by them.

I don't want to read about weak girls.