Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

The ability to acknowledge wrongfulness and putting ego and pride aside will go a long way in lessening the divide in society ?

Racism in all its forms and guises can seriously go f*** itself for all I care,  the outrage caused by racist murders carried out by police in some parts of the world is justified and therefore to defend the actions of those racist murderers is irresponsible and fanning the flames for conflict and civil unrest.

This implies that those who are defending the deaths of those unfortunate victims are not only racist but are asking for trouble,  trouble which if they do get will be through their own doing.

All I am saying is be careful if you're flying the flag for modern day democratic racism. We will not sit quietly and abide by YOUR way of understanding the world at the cost of our way of understanding the world.

discuss.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If the people screaming in the streets were demanding police reform instead of a marxist takeover of the country you'd have a point. Race is being used as a foil to stir discontent and trust me, you won't like it if the time ever comes when you're living under Cuban or Venezuelan style leadership. 

• Liz
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

God will not tolerate racial hatred indefinitely. On the contrary, under his Kingdom, men and women “out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues” will serve him in unity, demonstrating genuine love for their fellow man. (Revelation 7:9) God’s Kingdom is not some abstract condition of the heart. Rather, it is a government that will have profound effects on our earth—the very place that God intended for all peoples to dwell without racial barriers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.