I'm a male. Bisexual. How do I find a boyfriend ?

• Rob
    Favorite Answer

Wait for the global pandemic to end then just put yourself out there, at bars, through dating apps, just any gay-friendly social circles.

• MARK

I do not believe you are bisexual. Someone who is bisexual can fall in love and enter relationship with a female or male. They do not make the decision I want a man next time round.

You are either gay and will not admit it. For some reason there are gay men who think it better to claim they are bi rather than gay. Alternatively, you are a very unoriginal and boring troll.

Have you already tried walking around in a gay bar in a rainbow-colored halter top and short shorts with the word "gay" printed on the butt?  

Source(s): I'm sure you'd find somebody who'd date your gay azz.

go up to guys in shower rooms and rate their cocks from 0/10 to a 10/10

if 10/10 give his cock a prize (maybe a kiss) then bing bang boom you have a boyfriend. or you could just use a dating app to find others like you

If you're hung and handsome, just hang out naked at the YMCA men's locker room.

Boyfriends will approach you.

Good luck!