Anonymous

We didnt date but fell in love with him. I forgot everyone I liked in my life, but cant forget him. How can I do that?

Favorite Answer

You're not alone in a scenario like this. I feel the same for someone and its now been over 10 years.

Communication deficits are due to problems with social-emotional skills like joint attention and social reciprocity. Difficulties with nonverbal communication skills such as poor eye contact, and impaired use of proper facial expressions and gestures are common. Some of the linguistic behaviors in individuals with autism include repetitive or rigid language, and restricted interests in conversation. For example, a person might repeat words or insist on always talking about the same subject. ASD can present with impairments in pragmatic communication skills, such as difficulty initiating a conversation or failure to consider the interests of the listener to sustain a conversation.