When is the hearing date when usually if you want to take someone to a small claim court?

I let someone borrow money and they don’t want to pay back the money. It was nearly $3,000 the guy has no job but does have a vehicle and a motorcycle and I wonder if I can take that away if they can’t pay for it? Does it matter if the title might have two owners on it? I just want my money. 

The hearing date depends on how backed up the courts are.  Usually, it is fairly quick in SCC.  Yes, you can attach a vehicle to a Judgment, other assets as well.  No, it does not matter if there are two owners.  The other owner will just lose the vehicle and have to get his or her compensation from the guy she trusted.  However, if the title is liened, then you cannot grab the vehicle, because the lien holder gets his money first.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.

No, you will not be able to take his property.  Not how it works.  Hearing date will depend on many factors.  I would expect it to be at least a month or two.

You asked this question before. Except last time it was only $2,500, so that alone tells me this is a BS question

The Court will tell you when the hearing is.