Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

What home loans can I apply to without putting nothing down or with no money?

What home loans can I apply to without putting nothing down or with no money?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No way to get home loan.

• 4 weeks ago

I used a VA loan

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Almost none unless you are a cop or teacher.  If you cant come up with 3% down you are not ready to own a house. Cop or teacher may be able to get a hud foreclosure for nothing down in certain areas.

Do you even have ok credit? (none is not ok)

• 4 weeks ago

You can't apply for home loans without SOME money. There are lower-down-payment loans available through the VA or FHA, but you STILL need money to apply for them and get them. And though there used to be mortgages you might be able to get without a downpayment, those days have been gone since 2008. One of the reasons the housing market crashed in that year was BECAUSE of all those 'easy' mortgages--they made hundreds of thousands of people who were not qualified to get a mortgage homeowners--and they lost those houses because they weren't qualified to begin with and weren't able to make the payments. 

In order to get a mortgage, you need money AND credit. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Ha ha.  You are a dreamer.  Somebody has to pay for the work they do on "your" behalf to determine whether you qualify and quote you an appropriate amount.  Why should someone else pay for you?

• garry
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

none there not idiots you know .try to get a car without having the money , very slim .

• 4 weeks ago

None.

Two points.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It’s called get a job and save.

• 4 weeks ago

VA or USDA pretty much.  So unless you are a vet, only USDA.

• 4 weeks ago

Generally; none. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.