Do you think that the large majority of people can sing well, naturally?

I mean like, in tune, and it basically sounds good? 

How would anyone know whether millions of people can sing or not? Why does it matter?

I think most people have the ability to learn to sing, but how well they can sing "naturally" depends on practise. 

There is also a BIG difference between "singing in tune" and being a singer that people would think is talented/good enough to be professional - just like being able to kick a ball around in the park and occasionally get a good shot in is miles away from being a professional football player.

No, I don't think many people sing well naturally. Anyone who does has a talent for singing. 

To sing even passably well takes practice and even then most people don't manage it. There's a lot more to being in tune.

• Judy

No, I think a lot of people think they can sing but can't because they're off key and / or their technique is bad.  Just Google American Idol bad auditions.  

Yes. Singing comes from the heart