Favorite Bond?

Who is your favorite 007, and what favorite movie associated with that particular 007?

-For me, Pierce was my generation Bond as a kid, but I quickly was drawn to Roger Moore and his style. Goldeneye happens to be my favorite 007 film. I was a mere 5 year old, and the movie left a mark on me being so impressionable 👍

• Megumi

Sean Connery is my favorite for certain. I especially like "You Only Live Twice" that is set in Japan and stars Akiko Wakabashi and Mir Hama   with Sean Connery. David Niven and Terrence Cooper are not so bad. The worst James Bonds are Woody Allen and Daniel Craig. I like Sean Connery, Timothy Dalton    and George Lazenby best of the 007s. I am not thrilled with Barry Belson, Pierce Brosnan   or Roger Moore. 

• James

Sean Connery is and always will be my favorite Bond. Pierce Brosnan is a close second. He has Sean Connery's charm and suavité, which Daniel Craig decidedly does not.

Sean Connery was the best for me but now it's Daniel Craig and I believe Craig is the best out of all.

• Jake

Spy Kids the dynamic duo 

Sean Connery - Goldfinger.

Sean Connery in Goldfinger

But I also liked Roger Moore in The Spy  who loved me and Pierce Brosnan in Goldeneye

Sean Connery, Goldfinger is still my favorite Bond movie.

• Leo

I have a theory.  Generally, I think that people "bond" with the first Bond they see.  For me, that was Connery.  I still think that From Russia With Love is the best Bond movie.

I have to go with Sean. 

Sean Connery will always be the best, With Barry Nelson in second