Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Is it wrong for me to get upset at her?

Okay, so I'm slightly upset at this girl because she doesn't get along well with any of our common friends and has even lost her best friend (She's alive but not on talking terms with her). 

However, I also respect and love her a lot because She's been literally the most supportive and understanding friend to me and was the one who made that group tolerable to me. I just want her to take care of her other relationships as well and try to make me feel special. But somehow, She never wants to talk about what went wrong between herself and them.

Is it wrong for me to want her to be friends with everyone?

P. S. Irony is that the group introduced me to her in first place

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It isn't wrong to get upset at anyone. If you feel upset, that's you're emotions I suppose. If she doesn't get along with your other friends, why would that matter on how you view her? Are you basing opinions about her from what they've said? 

It isn't wrong for you to want to be friends with everyone. You should do as you want. If you can be cordial with everyone, that's fine. 

Try speaking with her and telling her directly why you feel the way that you feel. 

• Chanel
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I would say "I like you a lot. You have been very kind to me but you mustn't judge people".

If a person talks bad about other people then they are going to talk about you also.

See how it goes in the future.

• J M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She can’t sustain relationships. She probably won’t be with you very long.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

is it wrong to get upset? when is getting upset the correct thing to do?

is it wrong? when is it right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no need for you to get upset. Her selection of friends and keeping in touch with them is something personal to her. So long she is friendly with you just maintain that friendship .This does not mean that you are selfish .The policy is mind your own business.

• 1 month ago

It’s not fair to be upset with her, when you don’t know how she feels and what she’s going through. It sounds like you’re just making assumptions from what you see.. but this girl may be going through a lot that you don’t know about and she can’t handle too many friends. 

Or maybe she just doesn’t like them, she has every right to chose who she wants in her life 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It sounds like you care and love her a lot enough to want her to be lovable with everyone and your circle of friends as well. 

Well, why don't you tell her this? If you both are good friends, you should be open to one another. It doesn't hurt to ask her either why she hasn't been opening up to you. She could be going through a rough patch for all we know, she needs your support.

• Carmen
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Patience would probably help more even trying to find out why she reacting as she is every thing has a reason behind it. People change like the scene of the world changes second by second. Maybe she maturing and looking for something different in her life. Don’t assume and definitely don’t get upset at her that won't help her or the situation. Everyone has free will let her use hers as as see fit and support her as a true friend. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She does not want to talk about it, so leave alone. Its up to HER who she wants as friends, not you. You say you respect her, now show it!

How would you like me to push people on to you? Do not cross the line, or you may be looking for a new GF.

She will be fine, no matter what YOU want. Maybe its time for new common friends.        There is NO reason for you to be upset.

"Is it wrong for me to want her to be friends with everyone", yes it is wrong.

It is HER choice, not yours. Maybe its time to not hang with these people she no longer likes!

Do not force them on her. If you do, you may be very sorry, you did.

If it were me, by now, you would be history. NO ONE pushes me or tells me what to do.

• 1 month ago

i dont think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.