Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why do men look up to alpha men but women despise alpha women ?

I have noticed this difference between men and women. Most men look for a alpha leader in their group while women want to be equals in their group most of the time and don’t like alpha females, sure many girl cliques have a female leader but most women secretly don’t really like her at all and rather find her bossy and stuck up. Men prefer to have a leader while women prefer equality I have noticed. Men praise their leaders while women complain about their leaders. Why are men and women so different with this? 

• Foofa

So what you're saying here is that "boss b*tches" like Beyonce', Rihanna, Cardi B and ilk have massive male fan bases. I don't actually think that's true. They're huge because women respect them for the "alpha" women they are. 

So, what your stating is that men need to be led, whereas women are capable of living life as individuals or don't mind sharing responsibilities with other's?  If so, your being a tad bit sexist about men, ie that they are incapable of either leading their own life, without the influence of another man, or incapable of sharing responsibilities with women.

I pity anyone that believes that either 'alpha or beta' human's exist.  It's a nonsense stereotype.

because for women its more about looks rather than personality. women look up to beautiful women. and men look up to alpha males

Alpha who? Alpha what? Are we humans or chimps? 

This is just another example regarding some elements of historic masculinity being toxic but I’m a servile feminist for pointing this out. This is one of the reasons I couldn’t keep friendships with males growing up. 16 year old poker face could never understand the social hierarchy all male groups had to abide by. Like a lion joining a new clan. Everyone had to prove they were tough by doing stupid sh*t or you were treated like crap.  

Of course female friend groups have their downfall too. Usually no hierarchy results in a lot of them secretly hating one another. You likely get slaughtered as soon as you leave the room. So BOTH have their downfalls and this is yet another reason I oppose feminism and conservatism as an ideology. 

This is why I avoid friendship groups and stick to my individual friends. 

• Bill

The concept of alpha women makes no sense. Women are not leaders nor are they protectors, so women can never be alphas. 

You're also wrong about men. Men prefer to be the leader, not to have a leader. 

cause everyone is different

Human males are the more dominant sex by nature. Look at the size differences between men and women for proof of this.

• Because Omega chad is god of men. their is no god of women hense hatred and envy