likelihood of pregnancy?

Hi okay so for background i’m 18f NEVER had a period due to delayed puberty or w/e. Last tuesday I lost my virginity and we used protection for most of it except near the middle. He was no where near finished and we stopped afterwards due to being tired. So i’ve scared myself into the possibility that I may be pregnant. I never had a period so I don’t know how to gauge it. i’ve also had white/ clear discharge but nothing out of the norm. 

Favorite Answer

i would see your doctor about it

I seriously doubt you've never had a period. Because that condition is extremely RARE, and it's grounds for an IMMEDIATE TRIP to the doctor to find out what's going on. As for you being pregnant, you have bigger worries than that right now. You need to be evaluated for CANCER, among other things, because it's possible that you could have tumors in one or more of your endocrine or reproductive glands that are causing you not to have a normal menstrual cycle. And you also need to be evaluated for hormonal disorders, as well as genetic disorders that could be causing your situation.

So you had a condom then decided not to use it now you’re on here afraid that you might be pregnant. I mean what did you expect, silly girl.