AML Job Seeker?

I'm currently unemployed and junior in college for Business degree. I would like to work in AML field and I'd like my next job to be something it leads or helps me get there. I've never worked in banking/finance field. I've been worked in customer service jobs for years.  I've been trying to find a job in banking/finance(entry) for almost 10 months now and I've gotten nothing. It's very discouraging but I don't want to give up yet, so my question is that what can I do in mean time to increase my chance to get a job in AML field or banking/finance other than networking? Also, is there any field of work I should look into other than banking/finance to work in AML field? I'd love to hear from professionals who are in banking/finance/AML field. Thank you

• Nicey8

Hi. In my country some individuals sent in 100 resumes and eventually got a job. You may wish to work in some temp jobs, then look for a full time job in the meantime.

Keep your morales up. It is a world recession right now.

maybe you should go to an employment agency and have them help you with it