Should I invest in bitcoin in 2021? ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

Regal Assets crypto IRA rollover https://bitly.com/3mfP6oh

• Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure, why not.  Just be prepared to let it sit there a long time, if you really want to make money from this investment.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Based upon your history of asking financial questions, you haven't a clue about investing. So just drop the pretense and do your OWN homework. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

reported the criminal spammer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

My simple answer would be no, unless you like gambling and speculating. Cryptos such as bitcoin are not a good investment vehicle, nor are they a functional currency by any stretch. Bitcoin has been particularly volatile recently, even more so than normally. Although speculators really enjoy this volatility, it makes it unviable as a serious investment, especially in the long term and during an economic crisis.

If you want to take advantage of distributed ledgers through an actual investment opportunity in real value, I suggest you invest in Kor. This is not a crypto, but a new asset class that takes advantage of the same technologies as cyptos, which is distributed ledgers. The fundamental difference relies in the fact that Kor represents equities from a company, and its expectations for growth are cemented in reality. This is a company called Konzortia Capital which is developing and entire distributed ledger network for the financial industry, and its shares are expected to yield 40-90% ROI one year from now. Because this asset is created to be traded on a secondary global market of digital stock-like assets, it offers the exponential growth and dividend yield potential of a private equity whilst being as liquid as a public stock.

If you’re interested, I suggest you check konzortia.capital/audio-regular-offer/ 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.