Liz asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Painful sex.. what do I do?

The boy I am seeing at the minute is above average in penis size in both girth and length. This is making sex extremely painful causing painful cuts on the entrance to my vagina. The problem I am having is getting myself through the initial pain of him entering my vagina because once he is all the way in there is no pain and it is very enjoyable. But due to the pain it takes a long time for him to be able to get inside and often the pain can become so intense i will involuntarily shake and sometimes burst into tears without being able to continue. The cuts I get can be very painful but do go away in a few days without sex. I really need help on how to stop this initial pain and stop the cuts I am getting on my vagina. Please help me I really have idea what to do.

• J

You need to make sure you’re fully turned on before he penetrates you. It’s not just about being wet, your muscles relax and things change shape down there. You should also use lube. The tiny cuts are likely from chafing.

Ask your boyfriend to make you well aroused before sex, you can use fingering or buy a vibrator and make yourself as horny/aroused as possible before you have sex with your boyfriend.

Seems like you aren't aroused enough. You should increase the foreplay to see if that helps you get appropriately wet

• Joe_d

My penis is quite small to be honest but you really need to be wet and aroused especially if your boyfriend has a large penis. Have him give you oral sex first as part of foreplay before trying to get inside you.  

Try anal. Get some butt plugs toys on line, small to large, and practice first. 

find a guy thats smaller

Have him get a penis reduction

make sure you are Wet & aroused enough. use lube

• Goerge

If you pay to play, you can't complain. 

talk to your doctor about it