Ryan asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Do you think he's in love with me? ?

I am a recovering addict, as is my friend. I decided to distance myself from other addicts for the time being and focus on my own recovery. He sent me this message today:

"You are an amazing person and you made me happier than I've been in a long time. I care about you a lot and I do miss you, but I understand you have to work on yourself. Anyone who has you in their life is truly lucky." 

Do you think this guy may be in love with me? 

It is a fact, he's in love with you.

I think so, and this is something you have to be careful about because you're both fragile now. This isn't the kind of thing you want to get serious with. For good advice - SMARTRecovery.org - like a brainy version of NA, ex-addicts who believe in psychology.

Affection doesn't always mean they want to hold hands, have sex, get married, have kids, then become a drunk after one of the kids dies in a car crash. But yes, clearly he thinks "You are an amazing person and you made me happier than I've been in a long time. I care about you a lot and I do miss you, but I understand you have to work on yourself. Anyone who has you in their life is truly lucky."

i think he/she is in love with you .beacuse a truly person gives time and care for his loved person