Why do nfl and nba players shove their political beliefs down our throats ?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They have money making them think people with money have brains,, they also have access to the media to push their beliefs on to other's. they all need to be like the old timers and play the game while keep their mouth's shut about poltics

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In October the NFL has pink everywhere in support of Breast Cancer month. The players have special cleats and then auction them off for various charities. In November it’s military appreciation so there are military personnel there, families, re-enlistments and more. What is the difference between those things and speaking out against racism and unfair treatment/profiling? What about people who don’t think everything should be pink as breast cancer happens mainly in women and do women play in the NFL?  Racism is rampant in areas in the US they are speaking out and doing things against it. Things that do not damage buildings, do not cause riots, do not hurt people, and more. Don’t like it then you were not a true fan after all, you just got on the bandwagon when it became more popular and your local team was winning 

• 1 month ago

45 shoves something else down republicans throats. They seem to love that 

• 1 month ago

I'm sorry that fighting against racial injustice and police brutality is so offensive to you. It's a constitutionally protected first amendment right. Funny how you CONservatives claim to love freedom yet cry like a b*tch when people use their freedoms 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Al
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why have I shut off my TV with all Sports and News and feel so much better? because people who flash money at the peasants beneath them are not born with any moral authority, they try and convince you that their playing skills are synonymous with their life skills, and that's not the case.... They have divided America, Kapernick  took the wrong approach in all of this and all other sports shamelessly followed.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

theres only a few that actually do that.

one was a drug addict recovered thru salvation army.

another was a drug addict recovered thru...you guessed it..

and I tink there was one more some where....

but what you think is going on? is personal with you.

they talk? really?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who requires you to watch

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Their kneeing isn't annoying, unlike your whining.

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The same reason actors and musicians do, they have an audience and think that they have a moral responsibility to use that captive audience for what they think is the greater good.

• The U.N./Comunist China own commercialized USA. Its bc of GHWB/CIA=the dim-witted "greatest generation" and their offspring truly believed they could manipulate the world and generate a world government,  but now Comunist China is winning that game of inenubilable doom.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.