Can you help me find work in chile ?

i only speak english and i have no degree. i cannot live here where i am. i wanna go to chile. 

how and where to find work for a foreigner like me ?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Perhaps obviously; you don't. 

    If you want to work in Chile, you'll need a work visa, and fluency in the language of the country. Since you have no degree and don't speak Spanish, you have no way of getting the work visa. 

  • 1 month ago

    Not qualified. You must be fluent in Spanish (except for teachers of English as a Foreign Language with proper university degree(s), TEFL or CELTA certification, and teaching experience), and have the required education, training, & experience in an occupation which is in short supply in Chile & eligible for a temporary employment visa. IF you qualify, and then IF you are actually hired, your employer must apply for your visa.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.