maria asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Will my puppy grow?

Hi. My new puppy is 13 weeks. When I got him he had really bad case of worms, but I didn’t know that until I took him tot he bet a few weeks later. He would eat but not as much as I thought he should be eating. He never threw up, and never had diarrhea. I only seen the worms in

His poop once and that’s when I took him to the vet. My question is , I forgot to ask his vet, will he start growing like he should now? He’s 13 weeks but seems a little tiny to me, his siblings seem way bigger. I was reading it could be form the worms or not eating as much as he needs. So now I’m worried his growth is stunted ☹️ He is a German Shepherd by the way 😊

3 days ago

Don't go into a UFO to be "healed" by evil demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive smallplasticgreycard withnonameonit (World Passport). Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways.If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven.Food stores will isotoperay people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insane asylum people to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. Forgive me.

Source(s): Project Pogo was to gather info who's against Israel (like 12 millions of Americans). Alex Jones = Zionist shill. He never blames Israel for anything 'cause he married Jewish woman. If you watched his (or similar like Anonymous, Adam Green, etc.) videos, then you're on the list to be exterminated during Project Zyphr. During winter, electricity will be turned off and dissidents will be gathered into underground camps. The rest will be micro-chipped (Book of Revelation, Chapters 13-14).

Yes, he will grow.  If he had worms, so did all the other puppies.  All puppies are born with worms & have to be dewormed.  Genetics dictate the size he will be.  So you cannot go by the size of the other pups, especially if you bought from a BYBer.  Did the breeder say anything about his hips being certified?  If not, this breed is HIGHLY predisposed to have severe Hip Dysplasia.  Put him on some calcium now to help strengthen his bones cause he is a large breed dog & will grow fast.  Hope you know to get his puppy shots so he won't get any deadly puppyhood diseases.

BYBers are the lowest form of a breeder you can possibly find.  People who breed their pet produce low quality pups.  They are just pet quality & are not to be bred but people do it anyway, some for the need of MONEY, so you get scammed & lied to so they can get all your $$$$$$$

make sure u regularly worm him as puppies have stomachs full of worms

I hope not I hope he has bad development 

• Marty

Yes he will grow up to be a normal shepherd.  By the time he is 6 months old you'll see a drastic change in size.