Every day Andrews is further exposed as incompetent?

Victoria has clearly performed differently and a lot worse than other states. 

• Favorite Answer

How dare you, what utter nonsense. The man has done brilliantly, we would be absolutely stuffed without him, the death toll would be many 1000s more.

He should be knighted for his services.

There is just no stopping this bloke, he gets knocked down he gets up again...he gets knocked down he gets up again...they should write a song about him.

There will be statues of him erected of course so that future generations can admire him for centuries ahead. He can have a bright future ahead of him as a reality or game show host, no matter how much I see of this bloke I keep wanting more, I do not reach for the remote and change channels. 

Any normal human would have admitted defeat and quit by now but Dan just goes on and on and on.

When they make his life into a film he should play himself, nobody else could possibly expect to rise to his standard.

yes but most Victorians are that stupid they will still vote Labor 

It's not Andrews who's incompetent it's the people of Victoria, he can only advise people what to do, it's up to them to do it,

You've been saying for months you didn't want to wear a mask, you didn't believe in lockdown, open the state and let it run it's course and you accused me of being scared and hiding when i took the pandemic seriously and did what the Gov asked,

Your mate Trump didn't take it seriously and still only blames China and not taking any responsibility himself for the 200,000 deaths and rising in America..