Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 4 weeks ago

Everyone on the news makes predictions about the Coronavirus and changes what they say. How do we know what is reliable vs. entertainment?

I want to know reliable info, not the entertainment of some groups saying we are defeating the pandemic and it is almost over vs. other groups yelling "the 2nd wave is coming, millions will die, it's the end". Obviously any educated person knows that neither is true. 

Where can I find factual and reliable info and not guesses and media scare tactics or downplaying tactics? The media loves to lie and I want to know where there really is danger and where not to worry. 

Favorite Answer

Reputable web sites respected experts etc being aware that things change given the learning curve. Public health bulletins the CDC etc

• Darla

Chalk it all up to entertainment. 

• Dze

look around you .. humans have built-in instincts and common sense .. you see anybody dying or sick .. my guess is 'zero' on that ... thats your answer until you see otherwise ..