Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

What kind of doctor should I see for a biopsy I have a foot issue  under my nail That is possibly cancer ?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    You will need to see your family doctor first and then they will refer you to a specialist.You can't just go to a specialist without a referral.

  • 1 month ago

    Podiatrists or dermatologist if you have a PPO and can go anywhere’s 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.