ydni asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

Is Prince William allowed to keep a mistress?

As per Royal tradition, is Prince William allowed to keep a mistress? 

Or would that not be considered acceptable in todays time?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You make it sound like keeping tropical fish or something. Whose permission would he need?  He either has one if he wants one or (as is the case) he doesn't. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, every indication is that William doesn’t have a mistress. He is not like his father, thankfully. 

• Clo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Having a mistress is not really a royal tradition, just something that some royals ended up doing, as did many non-royals.

Private lives are meant to be private,  though, and this is none of our business. William and Catherine are the married couple, and no one else. How they handle their private lives is up to them.

Permission is not needed when people decide to have affairs.

I would hope that William does not feel the need to have an affair outside of his marriage. He and Catherine appear to be a solid couple, supportive of one another, happy with their lives.

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

If he wanted one he wouldn’t seek permission, he’d just do it and keep it secret. I’d be disappointed if he did seek a mistress however as they seem such a nice couple.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

usually men who have good relationships with their mothers probably treat their wives well

• Yes, I understand he has mistresses.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Why not? his mother was mistress to several men.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Why would he want one, he is in love with Kate. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.