Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Late Bloomers?

My dad is 5’11 mom 5’8, older brother is 6’1 and grew in his 20’s. I’m currently 5’9 at age 20, never hit a growth spurt my entire life just continual growth until now. I wear 8.5 shoe size, and just seem like I never grew at all. My doctors always said I was fine even though I had been behind my peers for ever. They just kept telling me I’m a late bloomer, im a later bloomer. But now, I am concerned  that I might have needed something to help me grow because I simply feel like I’m 16 in a 20 year old body. Any help, advice? Suggestion?

drink lots of milk and pray

• Fantom

Your doctors began telling you what you wanted to hear, because you refused to believe the truth. Accept your height.

"...never hit a growth spurt my entire life"

"...just seem like I never grew at all."

So, you're saying you were born 5'9"?

If you were the average height of your parents, you'd only be 5'8".

You take after your ma, and what you got from your pa gave you that additional inch. Plus, you're only one inch from the average male height of 5'10".

You're NOT short, you're just jealous that your brother grew so tall is all.

All you need to do is learn to accept yourself and get on with your life.

• kelvin

nope your done..........

Looks like you are taking after your Moms side. You are pretty much of average size. Nothing you can do about it.