Do  lgbt people choose their partners based on their looks like straight people ? ?

Generally I look for people who match my personality, but yes I'm sure there are some that do.

• reme_1

We choose people who make us happy and care for us.

we choose our partners like anybody

From my and my friends' experience, it's rarely that looks are the single defining factor. They may play a substantial role in deciding a partner, especially a shorter-term partner. However, for long-term partners this one facet is balanced against the personality of and shared interests with the potential partner.

Now, specific inquiry is required to determine an objective conclusion. However, balancing my homosexual and bisexual friends against my heterosexual friends you get roughly the same proportion where a fling/one-night-stand is based solely on physical appearance...and apparently similar proportions across the board.

Yes, we can be every bit as shallow and material as straight people.

No... the gay population is only like 4% and they choose whoever they could find or get.