are you still quarantining yourself at home until now?

has your country started to decrease infection cases, and have normal activities returned. or even the opposite? cases keep increasing.

Favorite Answer

Nope, not quarantining, just sanitizing my hands, wearing a mask, and practicing social distancing. 

Ireland's first wave peaked at over 1000 daily cases back in april, it then died down a lot. The lockdown was phased out in stages. Pubs that served food, and restaurants reopened. Almost all businesses are open again, pubs that only serve drinks are still closed and in danger of going out of business. Many already have. 

Schools are back and now cases are on the rise again. We are getting our second wave. There were 334 new cases yesterday. Dublin is back in partial lock down since most of the cases are there. Teens and twenty somethings are spreading it apparently.

No, but staying close to home; cases are rising here now.

I've been an essential worker the whole time. My life is little changed.

Yeah but I do still go outside from time to time for fresh air. Nothing is gonna stop me from doing that.

• susan

The cases are increasing again in England. People have started panicc buying again. I would like to know why and why toilet rolls are top of the list again. 

our state dont have new cases  ..getting lots  better