Do you believe the Bible says that those spirit creatures residing in the heavenly realm, who looked upon the women of the earth with lust, ?

And decided to leave their spirit forms and take Human form, were numbered in the many hundreds of thousands or is it saying there were millions of these Angelic creatures that did this. 

plus do you think the Bible says their resulting Giant off-spring were in the millions or Many Thousands.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • The Bible doesn't specify how many disobedient angels there were nor how many Nephillim. 

It is very clear that disobedient angels did in fact have illicit relations with women and produce hybrid offspring known as Nephillim. 

Genesis 6:1-4

See Job 1:6 & Job 38:7 to see the identity of the "sons of God." This view is supported by Peter, who speaks of “the spirits in prison, who had once been disobedient when the patience of God was waiting in Noah’s days.”  - 1Peter 3:19, 20

Also Jude writes of “the angels that did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place.” -Jude 6

• 1 month ago

The Bible doesn't say that.  The only way to become human is to be born.  The "sons of God" were human believers, according to the Coptic Christians.

• User
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

1) Do you believe the Bible says that those spirit creatures residing in the heavenly realm, who looked upon the women of the earth with lust, ?

And decided to leave their spirit forms and take Human form, were numbered in the many hundreds of thousands or is it saying there were millions of these Angelic creatures that did this.

I know that it does not.

Indeed: the Bible does not even teach us THAT such a thing happened.

2) plus do you think the Bible says their resulting Giant off-spring were in the millions or Many Thousands.

The idea that the nephilim were the offspring of "the sons of God" and women ***directly contradicts*** what the Bible teaches about the matter. (The Bible clearly teaches that the nephilim existed BEFORE "the sons of God" mated with women.)

There must have been at least hundreds, and probably thousands, of nephilim given the ***cities full of them*** that are mentioned in the Bible.

• 1 month ago

Angels do not look upon women with lust. That is absurd nonsense.

Does a hungry lion look upon a sheep with lust?

Those who say that have a problem with lust themselves.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

boy thats taking gang rape to the extreme

• 1 month ago

Demons who were confined to Earth, are the sons of God that mated with humans, NOT those who remained in Heaven.

Demons are indeed children of God, howbeit fallen children, but children none the less.

• Sean
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I'm not very knowledgeable on this subject, and I haven't heard a good explanation of it before that sits well with me. I'd say we don't know, personally. As for those who fell, it is said that a third of them fell, but what that number was/is we aren't sure. It also doesn't say they all fell for that reason.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure I believe it. Why not? 

The Bible is known for saying things that it does not say at all.

• 1 month ago

The nephilium lived on earth, but their numbers were not disclosed

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Thats gross misinterpretation of scripture. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.