would it be the end of the world for you if you had to move to canada?

if you had to, where would you go?

Update:

right on destroyer.....but i was asking the rest of the world

Update 2:

rick....toronto and quebec is pretty cold in the winter....vancouver aint so much but it's wet.

Update 3:

right on clown and darla

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I think canada's cool. I'd move there. 

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Depends where. Middle of the prairies , no thanks , East coast OK, BC , when can I go?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would never move to North America ewwww. I can tolerate winters and snow better than white people but I would never go to North America!

• Darla
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

My mom and I go to Vancouver. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • K8
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It would not be the end of the world to move to Canada.  I would want to live in different areas so I could experience them.

The Winters in some of the areas would get old.  I used to live in the North in the USA and was used to snow and ice and cold.  Currently I live where the Winters are not harsh and I prefer that. 

• 1 month ago

Well,if I moved from Texas to Canada,it would be like moving to the  other end of the world.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No hung, I'd love to. Sounds cool, although I'd have to get used to the cold cause I've never experienced North American cold, I'd probably get sick in the first couple of days. I'd go to Toronto or Quebec 

• 1 month ago

I already live in Canada, and it’s not the end of the world 

• 1 month ago

I live in Canada, so I don't have to move here.  And, no, it's not the end of the world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.