would it be the end of the world for you if you had to move to canada?

if you had to, where would you go?

right on destroyer.....but i was asking the rest of the world

rick....toronto and quebec is pretty cold in the winter....vancouver aint so much but it's wet.

right on clown and darla

Favorite Answer

I think canada's cool. I'd move there. 

• F

Depends where. Middle of the prairies , no thanks , East coast OK, BC , when can I go?

I would never move to North America ewwww. I can tolerate winters and snow better than white people but I would never go to North America!

• Darla

My mom and I go to Vancouver. 

• K8

It would not be the end of the world to move to Canada.  I would want to live in different areas so I could experience them.

The Winters in some of the areas would get old.  I used to live in the North in the USA and was used to snow and ice and cold.  Currently I live where the Winters are not harsh and I prefer that. 

Well,if I moved from Texas to Canada,it would be like moving to the  other end of the world.

No hung, I'd love to. Sounds cool, although I'd have to get used to the cold cause I've never experienced North American cold, I'd probably get sick in the first couple of days. I'd go to Toronto or Quebec 

I already live in Canada, and it’s not the end of the world 

I live in Canada, so I don't have to move here.  And, no, it's not the end of the world.