How is Biden still ahead in the polls?

Compare Trump and Biden's Youtube channels. Trump's videos average a like rating around 95%, while Biden's only average around 60%. Are people on Youtube just super conservative, or are the polls lying?

Either the polls are lying, and / or the people who are going to vote for Trump want them to think Biden will win. I noticed one of the YouTube videos of snowflakes melting about Ginsberg's death was over 1.3 million views in just two days. So I think there is a chance that people REALLY like watching snowflakes melt. Entertaining perhaps. I watch them too, but I see narcissism mixed with that nagging romanticism that millennials do as if they were suffering like Katniss Everdeen. 

• ?

Polls are a lot more important than likes on Youtube.

He is ahead because more Americans say they want him to be President.  The polls don't lie (although sometimes Americans lie to the polls).  The YouTube ratings simply say what the raters say, but the raters might not be American, and they certainly aren't all Americans.  Many Americans are voting for Biden but aren't rating YouTube videos.

The polls are hilarious.

Who responds to text based polls?  only idiots (Biden's buddies).

The first one bud

unrelated to personal finance. How was clinton ahead last year?