Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

I think there might be something wrong inside my brain? Please help?

For atleast a week, my brain has been feeling inflamed and foggy. Well, last year, I had the same problem and I went and got two CT Scans and a MRI and according to the doctors there was nothing wrong, so now it has happened again, if two CT Scans and a MRI did not find anything unusual would it be likely that the problem is not in my brain, but perhaps in my body? Also, accompanied with chest pain and heartburn.

Today, I went to see my doctor and he gave me some medicine, but he did not think it was too serious, since last year I got negative on all three test. I came here just to wonder if anyone else who has had these symptoms or knowledgeable on these things. Thank you to whoever answers! 

Symptoms: foggy thinking, cannot concentrate on my surroundings as much, my eyes feel a somewhat blurry, not completely though, and  I have heartburn and chest pain, feeling very tired and sluggish even though I sleep, and distorted perception.

I am only 21 and male and skinny. 

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

It could be your sinuses, not your brain.

sounds like something NOT brain related, particularly given the vague symptoms and negative tests. Try an internist at a teaching hospital.

maybe you should see another doctor about it and get another opinion