Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What does it mean when a guy says your too sheltered and I can't deal with that(dating a guy)?

Was on and off dating this guy for 3 years and he said I'm too sheltered and he can't deal with that. WTBS within these 3 years we've been on and off he never took me on a date, never made time for me, and even went ghost on me once. The only time he would make time for me is if/when he wanted to have sex or go to a hotel. I think that since I'm not/haven't been sexually active in my life thus far(I'm 25 I'll be 26 soon) and I'm not wild meaning I don't dress half naked, I don't sleep with anybody, and I'm not out there like most younger girls. Yes hes the 1st guy that I've been intimate with however I'm not hung up over that it's just how he did things and treated me. I go out not drink if I do drink I drink wine and thats every once in a while, I don't smoke, I don't go to clubs/parties etc. That's just not something I'm interested in. However I do travel a lot, I have 2 jobs, no kids, educated, a good head on my shoulder, and I plan on moving out West soon. He even said I would make a good wife and mother but yet your not trying to hold onto me? I said I'm not changing for nobody if you can't accept me for me then it's your lost. The little girl hes dating now shes much younger than me and men where I live at talk and the only reason hes with her is because shes young, dumb, and II know for a fact that they done had sex...shes an easy target and little does she know he still be flirting with me.  

Why do you even bother with him?