What would it cost to hire a professional private chef specializing in spanish and mexican cuisine full time 365 days a year ? ?

IF.... I offered a private chef who graduated from culinary arts school and specialized in mexican and Spanish cuisine a full time career working 365 days a year what would it cost ? 

Here is the catch .. they would have a private guest house on the property and there rent and utilities will be paid for monthly. 

All I ask is that they specialize in mexican and spanish cooking and have graduated from culinary arts school. 

What would it cost for them to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner 365 days a year and how much should I pay them a year ? What would be there yearly salary ? They would have a chefs kitchen to cook in . They would have a nice guest house to stay in with plenty of privacy.  How much should I pay them a year ? What would food costs be ? 

How much would all of that costs a year? 

Favorite Answer

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

• Scott

Probably at least $50k.

• Kerri

Median pay for a chef:  $43,180