Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Did you know it was 100 years ago this week that Democrats tried to stop women from voting by trying to block the 19th Amendment?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course I knew it. I didn't have teachers that injected politics into their classroom.

• 4 weeks ago

No, I think when it comes to things that might have happened 100 years ago, we should "let sleeping dogs lie."

We already have enough problems in our country with people dragging up the past that occurred when most of the people alive today weren't even born.

• 4 weeks ago

100 years ago?  Wow... what a horror story.  What else happened 100 years ago?

• 1 month ago

So? Politics have switched back and forth and thoughts on subjects have as well to the point that things that happened 100 years ago doesn't meanshit in today's thinking! Take Trump's politics for example. The GOP was an honorable institution until Trump came along with his Fascist ideas ways to change it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

sure sure it was the democrats. evvverybody knows it....

• 1 month ago

Since I learned US History before it was rewritten to Favor Leftist Agendas, I knew that this was true.

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I know it has been less than 2 years since Republicans last tried to suppress voters.

• 1 month ago

Did you know that 100 years ago the democratic party was the conservative party?

If course you did... it's common knowledge.

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Those darn Conservative Democrats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.