Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Did you know it was 100 years ago this week that Democrats tried to stop women from voting by trying to block the 19th Amendment?

Favorite Answer

Of course I knew it. I didn't have teachers that injected politics into their classroom.

No, I think when it comes to things that might have happened 100 years ago, we should "let sleeping dogs lie."

We already have enough problems in our country with people dragging up the past that occurred when most of the people alive today weren't even born.

100 years ago?  Wow... what a horror story.  What else happened 100 years ago?

So? Politics have switched back and forth and thoughts on subjects have as well to the point that things that happened 100 years ago doesn't meanshit in today's thinking! Take Trump's politics for example. The GOP was an honorable institution until Trump came along with his Fascist ideas ways to change it.

sure sure it was the democrats. evvverybody knows it....

Since I learned US History before it was rewritten to Favor Leftist Agendas, I knew that this was true.

• James

I know it has been less than 2 years since Republicans last tried to suppress voters.

Did you know that 100 years ago the democratic party was the conservative party?

If course you did... it's common knowledge.

• rodcom

Those darn Conservative Democrats.