Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Do you trust the upcoming elections?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Not one bit I am scared for this country

• 1 month ago

Not in the least.. the commie dems are going to try to pull a fast one.. you can bet on it.  Be it destroying ballots or scaring people into not going to the polls.. they will do something.  This will be a highly contested election.. USA should be ashamed!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. But, I've never trusted grandma either.

• 1 month ago

Of course, Biden will win in a landslide. Trump will try to decertify the results and declare himself dictator for life.

Understand he and his family can't peacefully leave because they will be going to jail. He has already by planning how he can throw out the ballots and remain in power.

So will a clear election result, I'm predicting that before the transfer of power, he and his family go into exile in Russia. RT has already stated that it's a possible outcome.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

IF they are stretching out time and counting or not counting UNIVERSALMAIL INS I trust it more than IF THEY extend the deadlines and count MAIL INS from people who are dead, who have not specifically asked to vote by mail and unverified signature or no signatures on ballots Those I DO NOT TRUST AT ALL.. 

'It is a well known FACT THE US POSTAL SERVICE is well known for losing mail, Taking 8 days to get a letter across town etc. 'Mail have even been found dumped in may places by the bag and box full. Mail has and is opened EVERY YEAR especially around Christmas time and Checks, Cash, Gift Card etc. stolen from it.. 'NO I DO NOT TRUST MAIL IN VOTES AT ALL.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No! Trump will cheat his way.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If Trump wins, I will not trust them.

• 1 month ago

Yes.  There is no reason at all to believe our elections will be fraudulent.  Trump is attempting to plant that thought in our minds so that he can yell "fraud" when he loses and use that excuse to not cede the results.

Remember this November 3.

• 1 month ago

My trust in Democrats and Republicans to use the elections to give us a shitty president is unwavering.  

• 1 month ago

Yes, Democrats cannot forge enough votes to avoid losing in a landslide after Democrats have spent 4 years terrifying Independent voters with their violence and mob mentality.

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Of course I do. They are run at the state level, not federal, and any time there has been fraud found, it has been very minimal, with no impact on the final outcome.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.