which motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Master or ASUS ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING is better? why?

Favorite Answer

https://www.kitguru.net/components/motherboard/luk...

I'd pick the Gigabyte board over the Asus. Not because of the branding but because it looks like the Aorus Master has better VRM's.

Here in the U.S. you can get the x570-e Strix for $10 more than the b550-e Strix

AMD is going to make an announcement about their upcoming Ryzen/ Zen 3 processors or Oct 8th. I'm not sure if a product release is coming out right after that or if they'll release the next Ryzen series later. Rumors say that AMD is going to skip the 4000 name and call the upcoming Ryzen processors the 5000 series because they already released a slew of 4000-series APU's.

I will suggest this site where you can understand which motherboard is best.?

in my opinion, ASUS ROG STRIX  is the best option.

Because ASUS is a cheap price product as compare to Gigabyte.

• PCMR

I wouldn't spend any more than $150 on a b550 motherboard and I know it's hard to find a good b550 motherboard at a good price but they're just not worth it. When the x470 motherboards came out, you used to be able to find a pretty good one for about $150.