Why do democratic run states and cities value the lives of criminals over the innocent?

Can a criminal take from you, your belongings and the lives of you and your family without fear? A innocent man was going to prison for self-defense but he decided to take his own life instead.

Update:

Why do you agree or disagree? I can't understand an answer that doesn't give an explanation.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

These democrat run cities want upheaval and defunding the police allows criminals to wreck havoc, with impunity. Keeping things in chaotic conditions, in hope that Biden wins the election, keeps the cities desperate and easy to control later AND blaming Trump is brainwashing people.

Each state is individually run by their Governor, who oversees the laws in that state. So, it is NOT  Trump's fault that the governors are allowing mass mayhem to run rampant in their jurisdiction.

The democrats incite criminals to commit crimes simply by not taking control of the cities and disallowing the police to do their jobs. These burnt cities no longer have viable jobs now. Just another way for the Democrats to control desperate people and raise taxes to pay for it all. The free Healthcare is not free. Working people pay for it through taxes. And, prices will go through the roof for everyone who has business insurance, auto insurance and homeowners insurance because someone has to pay for all that property damage. Insurance companies cannot absorb all the property damage claims.

Just another way to keep people from prospering once all this chit is over.

• 1 month ago

I suspect you're confusing the term democratic with democrat.

Every state in the US is a democratic run state. All the governors and representatives are elected by the people. That makes them democratic states.

If a state is democrat run, that would imply the governor is a member of the democrat party.

When discussing politics, you need to be careful not to mix the two terms up. It could cause your audience to misunderstand what you're trying to say.

• 1 month ago

Because the LIEberal left demiCROOKS are trying to pander the black vote by catering to they're whims and demands and allowing them to destroy they're cities THEN demanding the federal government give them disaster funds to rebuild everything that got destroyed so the city and/or state doesn't have to foot the bill!

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, I guess they believe All Lives Matter lol 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know where you get your facts OR why you are obsessed with this suicide, but you are completely misstating the issue.

There was no trial.  How do you know that an innocent man was going to prison?  You have info that the legal system doesn't have?

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They do no such thing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is utter nonsense that  you are regurgitating from Trump and right-wing propaganda.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.