Should i trade my car for a truck, motorcycle and $4k in cash?

I own a 2019 accord with 9k miles on the dash and was recently offered $25k for it. I owe right at $8k on it which would leave me with $17k. If i keep my current car payment then i can purchase a 2010 tacoma with just shy of 40k on the dash, pay in full for a harley that I've been eyeballing and pocket just over $4k in cash. This seems like a no brainer to me especially considering i've been missing my truck lately - the car just isn't cutting it. 

I guess the only con is that the Tacoma is 9 years older. Can anybody give me some advice?

Anon: It has nothing to do with my ego lol, it's a friends and he is only asking $3500 for it, i would like a motorcycle to ride with my father and friends that ride. Thank you for the advice. 

Depends on which Tacoma you're thinking of buying for roughly $9000-$9500 (if my math was right).  If it's a double cab with a V6, that's a really low price and would be a great purchase at $9500 (book price is upward of $14K).  If it's a stripped down regular cab model with the 4cyl though, then $9000-$9500 is too much for it (book price is only around $7500-$8000 on those).  Good luck.

Who is the $25k offer from? Is it above market?  Don't forget insurance on thee bike.

• Anton

This is why I tell kids to buy used, they need to change vehicles to learn what you want.  When you realize you miss the capacity of a truck, you need one.

Sounds like you are a new rider.  You are buying cheap, for recreational use only.   Good.  Smart.   It will take you a few years to find out if you don't care for it, will ride rarely, often, or even full time.

My Tacoma is 20 years old, it had 58k on it when I bought it, and I've driven it another 180,000 miles and it has had zero maintenance issues. Now, stuff your ego back in your pants, skip the Harley, and invest in something that will increase your bottom line, like more education.