Anonymous

Scared about my headache!? Help!?

Last week I did 2 days worth of exercising and then a third day doing an intense exercise on Saturday. As soon as I left on Saturday I felt a headache when I bent forward (move my head/neck) and when I strained such as clearing my throat. I do have pain in my neck when I touch it so I called a doctor and explained all my symptoms and they have said to take anti inflammatory and pain killers still as I have no other symptoms. It has been continuous since the Saturday and I’m not feeling any relief. I tell myself it is from my muscle in my neck and head but my hypochondria is making me want to go into meltdown and order for tests!! I have a massage booked for tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone had any advice or has had anything similar. Thanks.

Call the doctor again and explain your stress. Hope it isn’t anything serious, take care 

• kelvin

nope just stress