Why does shopgoodwill keep doing this?

I’ve been using shopgoodwill for a while now. Found and won some amazing stuff on there. So for the last several days I’ve been in the bidding for some great stuff that I wanted to win and display in my memorabilia collections, but goodwill only allows 15 items in auction at a time so I created another account so that I can bid on the other items I wanted. Then all of sudden after I bidded on the stuff and was in the running, they disable that account like many others of mine, then they suspend bidding on my main goodwill account. So all the stuff I was in the running for my bids got erased. I don’t get it, I have been paying for my items, I have no late or past due items. They’re gonna get their money. I just don’t understand why they keep doing this to me. 

• Lv 7

you are only allowed one account per person. if you don't read the site rules, you get banned.

trying to scam the system and then expecting to get what you want is very foolish.

if you want to know why they chose their policies, you can just ask them. instead, you chose to break the rules. any wonder you got kicked out of a club whose rules you ignored?