I have had sex around ovulation 3 times in 3 months and I am not pregnant?

So I can only see my partner a few times a month and only once around ovulation so if we try for a child we have to have sex then. I have had sex on the day of a positive ovulation test, two days before a positive ovulation test and once when the test was "overly positive", with a result line darker than the control line (probably already ovulated). So 3 times sex in 3 months. I know it's not much but it was always around ovulation so why am I not pregnant and should I be worried if I am not?

• LizB
    Favorite Answer

3-6 months of active trying is average, up to 12 months is considered normal.

Long time ago I had sex every day of the year when ttc but it took almost 3 years before I conceived but when my daughter was a teen she used the pull out method just once and got pregnant so you have to just keep trying, Good Luck

• Lv 7

not every ejaculation results in pregnancy. you should consult your physician, or a fertility clinic.