Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is this relationship fixable? ?

So my husband and I have been having arguments as of late and we decided to take a break from one another. Next morning I found myself waking up to his brother and realized we slept with each other,and as soon as we both walked out, I saw my husband sleeping with my sister (Who is also my husband's brother's wife). Now the 4 of us don't talk to one another, what should I do?  

All four of you need to split and go separate ways.

Apparently, you are getting caught as a troll, or a minor, or a creative fiction writer, etc.  Try to amuse yourself in ways that don't take up the time and energy of others to advise you,please. 

Quite sensible to post this anonymously. It has been posted before, eith you are repeating it or copying someone else.

1. Probably not

2. No idea.

Either this keeps happening to several people or you've asked this before.  Just so I have this straight, you and your twin sister are no longer married to twin brothers?

I see no problem with sleeping with people.  Sex, of course, can cause an issue or two.

I'd suggest that you discuss this with Mommy if she's the person who is home schooling you.  

Sounds like someone needs more homeschooling supervision.

wife swaps happen.  do it more often