Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I cheated on my WIFE, what do I do?

At least once a month for work I have to travel and I have been to different places. I was assigned to go to Thailand for a meeting which lasted a couple of days. First off, I have a wonderful relationship with my wife and she is everything that I have ever dreamed of in a woman. I wasn't planning on going out when I had arrived or be up to anything that I shouldn't. Upon the night I arrived I got my dinner and there was the most beautiful woman staring at me in the hotel. She told me she worked at the spa in the hotel and one thing led to another, the temptation got the best of me. She followed me to my room and I cheated on my wife the entire time I was there. I honestly feel so guilty, I don't want to tell her because it was just a one time thing in a different continent. What do I do?

Btw I'm being sent there again.

1. u will boink her again.

2. u will come home feeling the same thing

u know a fling is a fling till u get caught.  till then....accept that u are a douche.

BTW, let me know where u live so i can take care of your wife while u are away.

I don't know. Go contact a palm reader.

Don't tell her. I cheated on my husband am I proud of it, NO! Do i have regrets, NO!. Will I ever do it again, NO! You can use all the excuses you want to make you feel better. However we and I know you knew what you're doing. Don't tell her and don't tell anyone! 

Never tell it to anyone.  Keep it secret of your own to avoid hurt your wife. 

Your marriage is not so wonderful, if you are cheating.

For starters, get tested for STD's and be prepared to have your wife do the same, especially if you come out positive. Do not have sex with her until you get the results, though its probably already too late for that.... If it were "just a one time thing" as you said, why would you mention being "sent there again"? You don't sound like you are very committed to your marriage or your wife, and perhaps you shouldn't be married if you prefer to fool around behind her back.  If your relationship were as wonderful as you claim it to be, you wouldn't be cheating on her in the first place.  If you do tell her, if you have to tell her because you tested positive, you likely will not only break her heart, but you could have destroyed her trust in you and the marriage, as well, so good luck.

remain silent................

Tell her? What the hell. Everything can't be too perfect if you still go after another woman. 

You probably don't tell her.  Examine your heart, and figure out what you want in your current marriage.  If you want to be closer with her, then do what you think that takes from now on.  No more cheating, no more secrets.  You can't have a double life.  Its not about the partner knowing, its about you knowing.

Well, that probably cost you a couple hundred dollars. Can you continue to afford that temptation? That hotel doesn't provide that service for free.