Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Should we offer the Trump family our thoughts and prayers?

BREAKING:  Manhattan Prosecutor Cyrus Vance just said that he has enough evidence to investigate Trump for tax fraud, insurance fraud and falsifying business records.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Is this another Russia hoax.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I’m sure that your opinion is very important to you. 

• Gregg
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I think Putin has been praying for them since 2016.  Putin knows trump is going home to Miami in January 2021.

• 4 weeks ago

They will go into exile in Russia before they go to jail

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Nope.  LOL!! Trumpsters missed the key fact here: Vance added insurance fraud to the list of charges.  That means Vance subpoenaed Trump's bank & insurance filings and found consistent discrepancies.  With those documents, Vance doesn't even NEED Trump's tax returns to prove fraud, although they strengthen the case for getting Trump's tax returns to uncover additional fraud.

• 4 weeks ago

It's amusing how our addle-pated liberal friends believe that investigation = conviction.  The likelihood that there will be anything found to bring charges against him is practically nil.

This is just political grandstanding of the worse sort.  A façade, a charade made for the express intent of affecting the election. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He has been saying that for months. And he still doesn't have Trump's tax returns. 

Besides, don't you think that the IRS is the one to make that determination? 

• 4 weeks ago

He has enough evidence to start investigating? LOL, so he has no evidence to actually charge trump with anything. Got it.

• 4 weeks ago

Excellent use of resources for an already cash strapped NYC . I am sure the NY taxpayers appreciate their tax dollars being spent so wisely .

• Ian
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Barr will have him fired...unfortunately, the DOJ is in Drumpf's pocket and will either be defended by the Gov't or it will be swept under the rug...AGAIN

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.