Do you think its easier to part the red sea and and create a massive pillar of fire, than feeding 5000 people with 2 loafs and 5 fishes.?

The reason I have to ask which one you believe is easier, is thanks to someone claiming how obviously Christ must Almighty Yahweh God, because of all the amazing miracles he preformed on earth,

and added well can anyone else feed 5000 with 2 loafs and 5 fishes.

So don't that mean he believes Moses was in fact his completely forgotten about Almighty God on earth thousands of years before his other (2nd part of ) Almighty god was on earth.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It's not for me to say which is harder for Jehovah to do.  Christ is not Almighty God.  He is Jehovah incarnate, the creation and begotten son of God.  It's amazing how many "Christians" deny, dilute, or ignore these Bible teachings.

• 4 weeks ago

The preincarnate Jesus accomplished all the OT miraculous stuff, as well.

• 4 weeks ago

There's a spit of shallow ground near the north end of the Red Sea which would be exposed by a very low tide.  The Israelites weren't used to big tides because they only knew about the Mediterranean.  The miracle of the loaves and fishes is about generosity and sharing.  It's probably harder for that to happen than for the sea to part.

• Tim
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Jesus did not need to part the sea, but rather walked on water and even the wind and the waves obeyed him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It wasn't Moses who parted the Red Sea. He just followed Yahweh's instruction to stand with his staff held out and God did the miracle. But with Jesus and feeding the thousands - Jesus did not say "I will give you bread". He said, "I am the bread of life." Jesus is Himself the Bread of Life. The gift (bread) and the giver are not separate.That is why Jesus told the disciples to give the thousands bread, and they rightly were astonished, saying they could not possibly do that. But Jesus could, and did do that because He is the Bread of Life.

When God gave instructions for the Israelites to walk through the Red Sea, He did not tell Moses to part the waters. He just told him to get them ready at the shore, with the priests walking into the waters that were not yet parted, carrying the Ark of the Covenant, and once their feet were all in the flowing water, THEN God miraculously parted the waters to form a dry channel on either side of the priests. By the way, the pre-incarnate Christ was that pillar of fire.

Jesus received what little food there was, blessed and broke it, and filled baskets full of food, more than was needed to satisfy the thousands. That was no more difficult for Him to do than to part the waters of the Red Sea. We are talking about the creator of water and food here. Read John 1:1-14.

Source(s): "Christ the Sum of all Spiritual Things" pp 39-46 by Watchman Nee
  • Misty
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Neither are possible.

• 4 weeks ago

What are you talking about when there's only

"ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" (I Corinthians 12:11-11)

>>>>>>>>>>>>DOING EVERYTHING?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Jesus plainly stated that he (the flesh man) didnt perform miracles. It was his Father (God) living in him that performed them.

John 14:10 KJV — Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: >>>but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.<<<

God did all the miracles in both testaments.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Well, I once fed 5 billion people with a half rice grain, just saying. Not that I want to brag or start a new religion or anything...

• 4 weeks ago

you don't seem to understanding the meaning of "All Powerful".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.