BRIGHTON VS MAN UTD - Who thinks we will produce a shock win?

I’m not going to rule out a win for us because our away form was better than our home form during the last 5 games of the previous season but I’m not ruling out a loss or a draw especially if we play as atrociously as we did against Palace. Lets not forget we haven’t strengthened either thanks to Woodward using the coronavirus pandemic as an EXCUSE not to sign players.

The final result flattered us really. We could and should have easily lost 4-1.

I am aware we have a game against Luton tonight and I will be watching it but I don’t really see it is a priority as its only the League Cup.

Shabhaz (aka Bazzle) I think you're the one who isn't a true fan. You seem to have taken Woodward's side by disagreeing with me about Woodward using the coronavirus pandemic as an excuse. The other big 6 teams have been getting on with adding more than 1 player to their squad while we haven't. Even Leeds have been signing players.

Not me, Brighton are a good side. 

I don’t think so it will be shock defeat for Manchester United. Brighton & Hove Albion 0 Manchester United 2 Full Time Score I think Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford Score Goals. #MUFC #PremierLeague 

Man Utd might lose, you never know!

• Brighton look like a mid table team icl. My mother went to uni in Brighton, my friend's a Brighton fan and your twitter fans are elite. You lot have a good defence atm. Ryan's quite decent and Dunk is what United thought Maguire was. Take good care of Tariq though. Naturally I have to rate him well ahead of Yapi ;)

• lol,   a shock win you say?,   carry on like that i'll be starting to like your posts...

• You are not a true supporter of Manchester United Football Club if you don't believe you will win any game we play be it home or away.

I'm through with 'fans' who go into games with negative feelings.

If you feel like that why don't you support Tottenham or someone else ?

We are going to emerge as victors from that game.  Case closed.

As for Woodward using the coronavirus pandemic as an excuse not to sign players, I don't agree with that either.

The damage caused by spending money on players who are neither adding to the potency of the starting XI and squad is way greater than if we don't buy.

Its better to wait it out,  we have a squad of able bodied players who should be performing better and more consistency so we'll give them the benefit of the doubt and call the Palace game a little wobble nothing else.

If anything it was good we got that wake up call early on in the season because it reminds us of whats in store for us remainder of this season and what we will need to do in order to improve as a team.

I’m going for a Brighton win or a draw. Brighton payed well against Newcastle and the teams morale and confidence will be up.

Man Utd are in disarray at the moment. The off field problems seem to be having an adverse effect on the teams performance on the field. 

Lmao this is a United fan who has accepted reality, but no way you lose to Brighton come on. Chelsea destroyed them with half their starters out.

i never think Brighton will win Man UTD

I don't think there'll be a shock on the cards Brighton have been playing well, Maupey has started well, their defence is looking better, yeah they look like a team who could challenge for 11th or 12th. United on the other hand are disorganised, have Harry McGuire there trying back heels to nobody, lindelof who can't prevent or disrupt any dangerous cross, de gea who is capable of anything. Nah, if there's a shock on the cards fernandes needs to play well, will greenwood br available? And will martial perform?