Lee

Poll: How busy are you ?

I wish there were 48 hours to a day. I am constantly busy from morning till bedtime. 😔

Favorite Answer

You're not busy, Lee. You take pictures of your food and post them on Yahoo Answers.

I feel like I'm always busy, too. Turns out, it's just all in my head and I never accomplish much of anything.

If there were 48 hours in each day, you would die by age 50 ...maybe even sooner. That sounds terrible, although it wouldn't affect the actual amount of time you spent living (or eating).

So blah, blah, blah. Have a coffee.

Not very busy since I retired and can't travel right now.

• Kind of busy but not overly busy.

• Very busy actually haha nah I have some days that I do not do much. Oh right so u are not too busy to come on here.

I, keep myself busy. But I am never to busy for things I really want to do or people I really want to associate with. 

Yes, I'm busy because I do not have to make efficient use of my time. Hate to admit it.

• Rick

RETIREMENT IS BORING !!!!