What's the worst wedding you have ever been to?

Favorite Answer

One, where the bride and groom were very late. It was held in a grand venue. The 300+ guests were packed in a large foyer and stood for more than two hours; there was no place to sit, no refreshments.The bride and groom eventually came down a staircase and enacted some fantasy vows. After that, servers came out of a corner with trays of apps that those nearby grabbed before the servers could circulate the room. That is only the beginning of it. 

None of the weddings I went to were worse

I have only been to one wedding, and it was at a wildlife refuge ...raining, and muddy, and quite fun once you put the risk of being eaten by a tiger out of your mind.

I'm with 'anon' I have only ever been to great weddings. I'm not even a heavy drinker but they've all been great .

I've only been to pleasant weddings. Sounds like you dont drink or have fun lol.