Why are Democrats pretending they haven't been talking about stacking the court by adding Justices, for months if not a year?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Booty Judge conspicuously said in the debates that he wanted 15 justices, and none of the others criticized that idea. They're lying about what they intend to do because they know that the American people don't want to see a manipulation of our systemized checks and balances. They detect it will hurt their chances in November if they ramp up that sort of rhetoric. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

[citation needed].  Can we see the names of those "Democrats" who have been talking about stacking the court, please?  I'll cue the crickets while we wait for your evidence and quotes that don't exist.

• Strega
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You mean like Trump and conservatives want to do. I think liberals want justices who value the rights of every American, that includes you. 

• 1 month ago

Do you have a link or clip of that? Because I read a lot, and don't remember ANY Democrat saying that before RGB died, and Mitch, Lindsey and Donald started talking about shoving a Supreme Court nominee through in 5 weeks..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

FDR try to do this. the original supreme court had 6 justices then adam changed it to 5. Jefferson changed it to six again it's been stable at 9 since 1869 but fdr try packing the court in the new deal era

• Rich B
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Because they are as fake as Nancy Pelosi's face

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They're not pretending. It will happen this January.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are lying all the time and always looking for a way to scam the system.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.