Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Does alcohol make you tell the truth?

If you ask me anything when I am drunk, any care about hiding or bending the truth that I might have sober is completely out the window. I am a freakin open book when I’m drinking and will tell you anything you want to know with 100% blatant honesty!  Are y’all the same way?

No.  Alcohol doesn't affect me very much.  It takes a huge amount to get me drunk.  Usually, the rest of the people in the room are under the table by then.  

No it just makes me crazy and I start thinking I am hilarious... Although tbh the things I say are kind of funny. 

No because I refuse to drink anything that’s alcoholic.

Yes - I will answer any question truthfully with more information than I probably should! But also, no - because I tend to make up random stories that I cringe over the next day. 

No, I am only more forward with certain things but I actually become better at lying when I'm drunk.. Suddenly I don't feel any guilt about it. Plus, if I get asked about it later I could just say "I was drunk why did you take me seriously" 

not me.....i'm usually too hammered to speak

Yes!!!!!  It helps lol get things out youd normally not say hahaha.

Nope. Alcohol loosens your inhibitions.